Apostille UK – Legalisation Office
APOSTILLE UK LEGALISATION IS A CERTIFICATE APPLIED ON THE BACK OF THE REQUESTED DOCUMENT AND CONFIRMS VALIDITY OF A DOCUMENT, SIGNATURE, STAMP OR SEAL.
What do I need to know about Apostille
Before you legalise your document with Apostille UK identify whether your documents need notary certification to get apostilled. We can certify any document by a Pubic Notary or Solicitor when necessary.
Most company documents can be Legalised by simply scanning and emailing to us together with your contact details.
Documents that do not require Notary Certification
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Civil Ceremony Certificate
- Death Certificate / Coroners Certificate
- Divorce Certificate stamped by Court
- No Impediment Certificate
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll Name Change signed by Solicitor
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Affidavits witnessed by a Notary/Solicitor
- Power of Attorney witnessed by Notary/Solicitor
- Disclosure Scotland signed by Notary/Solicitor
- Criminal Record Checks – Signed – DBS
- Subject Access – Police National Computer PNC
- Medical Notes or Certificates – Signed by Doctor
- ACPO – ACRO – NIS Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament stamped by a Court or signed by Notary/Solicitor
- Access Northern Ireland
- HMRC Certificate of Residency
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer
- Companies House Document signed by Registrar
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Rural Payments Agency Documents
- Any Solicitor signed documents
- Any Notary Public documents
Documents that require Notary Certification
- Disclosure Scotland not signed
- DBS Check – Basic & Enhancednot signed
- Employment Letters, Contract of Employment
- HMRC Letters, P60, Tax Return
- Driving Licence, ID, Passport, Insurance No
- Degree, Masters Certificate
- Baccalaureate, A Levels, GCSE
- NVQ, GNVQ, Edexcel, City& Guilds
- School, College, University Certificate or Diploma
- Professional Qualifications, Academic Documents
- Transcripts of study
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Companies House Documents
- Certificate of Name Change
- Resolutions and Minutes
- Purchase or Sale documents
- Annual Returns, Tax, VAT Certificates
- Accounts, Audit
- Licenses and Agreements
- Certificate of Residency
- Any Company Document
- Electronic Documents and Banking
How to Legalise / Apostille a document in UK?
You’ll need to follow three simple steps in order to get your documents legalised (apostilled).
Fill the order form
You can choose between offline (printed form) and online apostille service.
Post your documents
Post the desired documents to us. Postal address are written on the top of the form or confirmation page.
We legalise your documents
We will legalise you documents and send them right back to your given address.
UK Legalisation Office Services
We offer you a wide range of services you may need to meet all your legal requirements.
- Hague Apostille Legalisation
- 1 Hour Emergency Apostille
- Overseas Documents Apostillation
- Embassy Authentication
- Electronic Documents Legalisation
Embassy documents authentication for country which are not part of the Hague Convention
Each Embassy have their own procedure but we aim to complete within 5-7 days.For emergency situation we can authenticate documents in 1-2 working days
Apostille Translation - 150 Languages
- We can translate to English from any language in the world.
- We offer translations of documents of legal nature for individual or businesses
- A translation can be notarised or apostilled (by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office) on request
Apostille and Legal Translation
We offer a comprehensive legal translation services and conduct translations for a wide range of legal areas ranging from partnership law to contracts, apostille and notary documents.
Technical & Medical Translations
Our professional translators have experience in a wide range of scientific fields, such as medicine, biotech industry and technical areas, such as engineering, information technology and the automotive industry. Experience is a must for accuracy of the transtation
Websites, AdWords, Marketing
Website translation will not only to work but read well. Creative adjustment taking into account all the subtle nuances of a language and its culture with contextual advertising on Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, your campaign will be in the top whatever the language pair.
WHAT WE CAN LEGALISE?
We can legalise with apostille virtually any genuine documents from UK or Overseas
- Government:Company House, HMRC, DBS Disclosure
- Police:ACPO, ACRO, Police Letters, NIS
- Court:Divorce, Decree Absolute, Nisi
- Coroners:Death Certificate, Coroners Certificate
- Notary:Affidavit, Attorney, Testament, Notary Documents, Sale
- Solicitor:Certified Documents, Last Will, Deed Poll Name Change
- Educational:Diploma, Certificate, Academic Documents
- Company:Incorporation, Memorandum, Accounts, Tax, Export
- Employer:P60, Tax Return, Letter, Employment Contract
- Medical:NHS, Doctor Letter, Medical Notes,
- Translation:Certified Translation, Embassy Translation
- Personal:Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Baptism
- Others:Passport, Driving Licence, ID, Insurance Number
- Electronic Documents:Payslips, Contracts, Signature, Insurance
Personal Document Replcement
Business Document Replacement
Hague Convention Countries
Why Choose Us?
Real reasons why our clients love us
Our website is 256 bit encrypted, we ensure our clients payment, company and personal information is protected at the highest level and GDPR compliance
We know that the time is premium. For those who need emergency Apostille, we legalise UK issued documents in 1 or 2 hours
With the office in hart of London in Westminster, close to most Embassy,s and Consulate’s, make us the ideal choice to certify or legalise your document in the same day
Clear and transparent pricing are our aim. Our apostille legalisation process are based on simplicity and clarity for all our clients